- Life safety - avoid imminent structural failure resulting from degeneration of the original daylighting system
- Improve energy efficiency - outdated or degenerating systems are underperforming, resulting in higher utility costs
- Discoloration is leading to a significant decrease in light levels
- Remove potential health risks from mold, bad odors, and depressing light levels and restore the benefits of healthy daylighting
- Deterioration is causing leaks and insulation issues
- Meet new regulations or code requirements
- Eliminate the need for maintenance or re-coating costs
- Correctly balance both daylight and solar heat gain levels required for your space
- Improve the aesthetics of a building to increase property value
What We Offer...
- Removable Skin Technology (RST) - exterior skin is replaceable to extend the system’s life cycle, without interrupting building operations
- A dry-glazed system that eliminates the need for system maintenance
- Expert consultants to guide you through each step of the process
- Professional install by factory trained and certified installers
- Single-source warranty
Removable Skin Technology
Most Common System Renovations
Fiberglass systems that have severely discolored or are experiencing structural degradation can be easily replaced. Our systems are designed with added color stability and UV protection to enhance longevity.
Acrylic can become brittle, crack and leak, or may discolor over time. Our systems are often used to replace these underperforming acrylic units, many of which no longer meet strict fire codes. We offer Class A, B and C fire-rated systems depending on your building needs.
We can reglaze, overglaze and replace glass systems that are leaking, or are otherwise compromised. Our systems offer glare-free diffused light which significantly reduces solar heat gain - a problem often associated with glass units.
The glazing system will be replaced and the existing structure will be evaluated and reused when possible.
Pentaglas® systems can be designed to envelop leaking systems if their performance is otherwise uncompromised. This option is typical for systems that provide enough light, but may be deteriorating, leaking or need additional insulation performance.
The entire existing system is disassembled and removed and a new system will be installed in its place.
Pentaglas® Translucent Glazing
- Standing seam design with double tooth-connection – able to withstand extreme loading
- Tight-cell extrusion for increased durability and enhanced light diffusion
- Co-Extruded UV protection for superior color stability
- Wide variety of standard color options – custom colors and color matching also available
- Optional matte finish – eliminate glare and increase light diffusion