If you wish favorite this project/document, please use the login or register buttons below. Once registered you'll be able to manage your favorite project and files.
IntelaGlas® - What is it and why is it important?
- Effectively manages daylight levels, and reduces solar heat gain and glare
- Predictable energy use and improved energy efficiency, resulting in reduced utility costs
- Adds another layer of insulation to the building envelope
- Glass helps meet approved higher STC ratings
- The system can be zoned, enabling larger aperture sizes that can be scaled down during peak daylight hours
- The system can adapt to accommodate multiple daylighting scenarios
- Harvests both direct and indirect light to ensure a comfortable and well lit environment throughout the day and year
- Significant reduction in light pollution from interior lighting at night
IntelaGlas® - Dynamic Daylighting System
Designing Adaptive Environments
How Does IntelaGlas® Work?
SolaBlade® Sun Tracking
Minimize light transmission
and solar heat gain.
Maximize light transmission
regardless of sun angle.
Blades are angled to diffuse
light transmission, eliminate glare
and maintain user comfort.